At Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida (CVI), a CVAUSA Partner, you can rely on our experienced, board-certified cardiologists and Advanced Practice Providers (APP) to use the latest technological advances available in cardiology today, at our clinics in Ocala and The Villages. Our cardiology services include cardiac wellness and prevention as well as diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, valve disease, hypertension, CVD, heart rhythm conditions, and congestive heart failure. If you have heart disease, you’re not alone.
As we continue to expand our cardiovascular health services throughout Marion County, we need a dynamic and patient-centered Non-Invasive Cardiologist within our local clinics and hospitals.
- Hospital and Clinic Location(s): Ocala and The Villages
- Setting will include a mixture of acute and clinic based.
- Services and/or procedures include (but not limited to): echo, nuclear, cardiac CT, TEE, stress test, consults, medication management, etc).
- Opportunities for Invasive/Non-Interventional procedures pending experience and interest.
- Monday-Friday schedule w/ call expectations shared with other physicians. Additional APP support during weekend call and weekdays.
- Compensation package includes a base salary and production bonus model.
- Additional equity & partnership opportunities available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation provided.
- Board certified or Board eligible in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Medicine program
- MD or DO (practicing or fellow welcome)
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Can support J1 or H1B visa holders.
- Hard-working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork-focused, and patient-centered.