MyCardiologist, a CVAUSA Partner, is dedicated to providing excellence in cardiac care to all patients, striving to make state-of-the-art technology accessible. Our clinical team and staff pride themselves on delivering respectful and individualized care to each person who walks through the door. As our group nears its 61st year, we continue to seek superb clinical staff to grow our practice and are very excited for our new partnership with Novocardia, because it allows us to join a growing network of America’s leading cardiologists and continue to put patients and clinicians at the center; supporting and strengthening our groups so we can offer the best care at the best value.
As we continue to expand cardiovascular health services throughout southern Florida, we are seeking an experienced Cardiovascular APP (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) within our local South Miami office(s).
- Office location: South Miami (Medical Arts building)
- Settings will include a mixture of acute and office based cardiovascular care within our South Miami locations.
- Hospital rounding involves support of additional APPs and physicians.
- Monday-Friday schedule.
- Call responsibilities include one weekend per month.
- W2 employed position.
- Competitive salary that is dependent on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: health insurance, vision, dental, disability, and life, PTO, and 401K. Additional benefits to be discussed.
- Minimally 3-years of direct cardiovascular APP experience - Required
- Acute APP Certification Required
- Certification and License as a Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant - Required
- Must have active, unencumbered APRN or PA medical license.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.
- Spanish speaking a plus