For almost 40-years, The Cardiac & Vascular Institute (TCAVI), a CVAUSA Partner, has been providing state-of-the-art cardiovascular care and improving the level of cardiology services available in North Central Florida communities. As we continue to expand cardiovascular services throughout North Central Florida, we are seeking a dynamic and patient-centered Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) with Cardiovascular experience to provide services within our clinic and acute based settings.
- Office Location: Primarily within our Gainesville office(s)
- Monday-Friday Schedule.
- Manage office patients assigned to you. Order appropriate tests and procedures as indicated and manage prescriptions as appropriate and refer to cardiologists and specialists as needed for the patient.
- Assisting with Hospital consults and rounding in coordination with other Cardiologists and APN’s. Rounding will include performing documentation and histories, proper test ordering, medication management, stress test supervision and completing other orders as needed.
- Close collaboration with other APNs and Cardiologists in both clinic and hospital settings
- Complete all appropriate care documentation.
- Maintain required CMEs, privileges, and licensure.
- Competitive salary, incentives and benefits package offered for this position (please note compensation listed on Indeed is a range and dependent on provider experience, FTE status, etc)
- Accredited PA/NP program – BC required.
- Cardiology Fellowship Program and/or cardiology experience Required
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.