Daytona Heart Group, a CVAUSA partner, has grown to be the largest provider of cardiology care in Volusia County. Our practice provides a full range of cardiovascular services and testing in multiple offices. With thirteen cardiologists, four Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, and over 100 staff members, we have been privileged to care for thousands of lives in our community.
As we continue to expand our cardiovascular health services throughout Volusia County, we have an immediate need for a dynamic, patient-centered, and specialized Electrophysiologist within our Volusia County outpatient clinics and acute facilities.
- Full-time Electrophysiologist
- Physician will provide a mixture of Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular services within the hospital, clinic, and lab.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support in clinic and hospital.
- Position will offer a very competitive salary and productivity
- Additional equity & partnership opportunities available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation package available
- B/C in Cardiovascular Medicine, and B/C or B/E in Electrophysiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.