At Heart and Vascular Care, a CVAUSA partner, we strive to provide comprehensive, compassionate, high quality cardiovascular care in metro Atlanta and the surrounding North Georgia communities. Through state-of-the-art treatments, cutting-edge technology, timely communication, and a promise to nurture sincere patient-to-physician relationships, we are committed to delivering comprehensive cardiovascular care.
As we continue to expand our cardiovascular health services throughout Greater Atlanta, we have an immediate need for a dynamic, patient-centered, and specialized Electrophysiologist within our Johns Creek and Cumming locations.
- Full-time Electrophysiologist
- Location: Johns Creek and Cumming locations (clinic and hospital)
- Physician will primarily provide Electrophysiology services with a small mixture of general cardiovascular care in the hospital, clinic, and lab.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support in clinic and hospital.
- Position will offer a very competitive salary and productivity bonus.
- Additional equity & partnership opportunities available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation package available
- B/C in Cardiovascular Medicine, and B/C or B/E in Electrophysiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.