The Cardiac & Vascular Institute, a CVAUSA Partner, is committed to providing the highest quality heart and vascular care to all our patients, utilizing clinical expertise and cutting-edge technology in the Cardiovascular field. TCAVI is an accredited testing facility with in-house state-of-the-art equipment. Our cardiologists and vascular surgeons practice under a guiding principle that early detection is the best form of prevention.
We are the most comprehensive cardiovascular facility in the region. Patients experience consistent, exceptional, evidence-based care. Each office is equipped with the very latest in cardiovascular technology and is staffed with clinical professionals offering unparalleled expertise. We participate in federally approved clinical research studies and offer the most minimally invasive options whenever possible. And they’re dedicated to providing you and your family with the best care possible.
As we continue to expand our cardiovascular and interventional services throughout Central Florida, we have a need for a dynamic, patient-centered, and specialized Interventional Cardiologist within our local offices and hospitals.
- Full-time Interventional Cardiologist
- Location: Gainesville clinics and affiliated hospitals. Potential for 1-2 days within our Lake City facility
- Physician will complete a mixture of interventional and general cardiovascular services.
- Interventional services to include (but not limited to): coronary, diagnostics, vein, and peripheral (pending physicians experience).
- General services to include (but not limited to): echo, nuclear, cardiac CT, TEE, stress tests, consults, medication management, etc.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support in clinic and hospital.
- Position will offer an excellent compensation and benefits package
- Partnership track and additional equity offered
- Sign-on and relocation package negotiable
- B/C in Cardiovascular Medicine, and B/C or B/E in Interventional Cardiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.