Daytona Heart Group, a CVUSA Partner, has grown to be the largest provider of cardiology care in Volusia County. Our practice provides a full range of cardiovascular services and testing in multiple offices. With thirteen cardiologists, four Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, and over 100 staff members, we have been privileged to care for thousands of lives in our community.
As we continue to expand our cardiovascular health services throughout Volusia County, we need a dynamic, patient-centered, and specialized Interventional Cardiologist within our Daytona Beach clinics, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Full-time Interventional Cardiologist
- Position will include primarily Interventional services with a mixture of some general cardiovascular care.
- Interventional services to include (but not limited to): diagnostics and coronary services/procedures. Additional opportunity for peripheral vein.
- General services to include (but not limited to): echo, nuclear, cardiac CT, TEE, stress tests, consults, medication management, etc.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support in clinic and hospital.
- Compensation package includes a base salary, production bonus, and benefits package.
- Partnership track and additional equity offered.
- Sign-on and relocation package negotiable
- B/C in Cardiovascular Medicine, and B/C or B/E in Interventional Cardiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.