At Cardiovascular Associates of Central Florida (CVACF), a CVAUSA partner, we have 6 locations, a team of 9 board-certified and fellowship-trained doctors and 7 APRNs, and a total Team of 65 staff members. CVACF was established in 1983, serving all of Central Florida. We provide compassionate, cutting-edge cardiovascular medical care. The mission of CVACF physicians and staff is to provide personalized, exceptional care to every patient.
Our expert team of physicians provides general and specialized cardiovascular care that is readily accessible to our patients, while preserving a strong physician-patient relationship. We are affiliated with major medical institutions. We have a Heart Failure Clinic, AFib Program, and PET/CT, Echo, and SPECT testing onsite. We utilize eCW and provide scheduling in-house. We hold over 30 managed care contracts. All Partners within our group are highly valued with equal votes and a valued voice.
As we continue to expand our services throughout Central Florida, we have a need for a dynamic, patient centered, and specialized interventional cardiologist to work within our local clinics and affiliated hospitals.
- Full-time Interventional Cardiologist
- Location: Kissimmee and Orlando clinics and affiliated hospitals
- Physician will complete a mixture of interventional and general cardiovascular services.
- Interventional services to include (but not limited to): coronary, diagnostics, and peripheral (pending physicians experience and interest).
- General services to include (but not limited to): echo, nuclear, cardiac CT, TEE, stress tests, consults, medication management, etc.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support in clinic and hospital.
- Position will offer an excellent compensation and benefits package
- Partnership track and additional equity offered
- Sign-on and relocation package negotiable
- B/C in Cardiovascular Medicine, and B/C or B/E in Interventional Cardiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.