Bay Area Cardiology Associates, a CVAUSA Partner, is a large Tampa based group practice with four offices located in Brandon, Sun City Center, Riverview, and Tampa, Florida. Our group of board-certified physicians specialize in consultative cardiology, coronary and peripheral intervention, electrophysiology, structural heart, congestive heart failure, vein health and advanced cardiac imaging. We provide customized treatment solutions for a wide range of cardiovascular conditions, focusing on the individual patients’ needs and their long-term health and vitality.
We use the most advanced technologies, including echocardiograms, nuclear stress tests, and cardiac computed tomography (CT) scans to diagnose coronary artery disease (CAD) and other underlying cardiovascular conditions. Our offices also provide vascular ultrasound and venous ultrasound to assess conditions like varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and aneurysm.
As we continue to expand our services throughout Greater Tampa, we have a need for a dynamic, patient-centered, and specialized Coronary and Peripheral Interventional Cardiologist who is passionate about providing a full range of Peripheral Vascular services to our patients within our hospital and clinic setting.
- Full-time Interventional Cardiologist w/ Peripheral and Interventional experience
- Location: Tampa clinics and affiliated hospitals
- Physician will complete a mixture of peripheral and coronary interventions, with smaller percentage of general cardiovascular care.
- Daily schedule is a mix between clinic and hospital. Coronary/Peripheral Lab approx. 3 days per week.
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support in clinic and hospital.
- Position will offer a competitive salary, productivity bonus, and equity opportunity.
- Relocation package negotiable
- Dedicated Peripheral training or experience required
- B/C in Cardiovascular Medicine and Interventional Cardiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo a plus
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.