At Citrus Cardiology, a CVAUSA partner, our physicians and staff of highly skilled specialists work as a team to provide care in virtually all aspects of cardiology. We offer all of our patients high-quality, comprehensive cardiac care at state-of-the-art, full service cardiac care centers. We offer an array of services throughout the counties of Citrus, Sumter, Lake, and Marion, which include (but not limited to): cardiovascular disease, coronary and peripheral interventions, electrophysiology, and structural heart procedures.
As we continue to expand our services throughout Central Florida, we have a need for a dynamic, patient centered, and specialized interventional cardiologist to work within our local clinics and affiliated hospitals.
- Full-time Interventional Cardiologist
- Location: Citrus County clinics/hospital
- Physician will complete a mixture of interventional and general cardiovascular services.
- Interventional services to include (but not limited to): coronary and peripheral vein services and treatment (peripheral is ideal, but not necessarily required) within clinic and acute setting.
- General services to include (but not limited to): echo, nuclear, cardiac CT, TEE, stress tests, consults, medication management, etc.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support in clinic and hospital.
- Compensation package to include a base salary and production bonuses.
- Partnership track and additional equity offered.
- Sign-on and relocation package negotiable
- B/C in Cardiovascular Medicine, and B/C or B/E in Interventional Cardiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.