At Heart and Vascular Care, a CVAUSA partner, we strive to provide comprehensive, compassionate, high quality cardiovascular care in metro Atlanta and the surrounding North Georgia communities. Through state-of-the-art treatments, cutting-edge technology, timely communication, and a promise to nurture sincere patient-to-physician relationships, we are committed to delivering comprehensive cardiovascular care.
As we continue to expand our cardiovascular health services throughout Greater Atlanta, we have a need for a dynamic and patient-centered Non-Invasive Cardiologist to work within our local Jasper clinic and affiliated hospital. You'll have the opportunity to reside in the beautiful areas of Woodstock, Holly Springs, and Canton, which offer excellent school systems and are located just 30-35 minutes from downtown Atlanta. Additional access to the Blue Ridge Mountains within 45-minutes if you love the outdoors, camping, biking, or hiking.
- Full-time Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- Location: Jasper clinic and affiliated hospital
- General cardiovascular services to include (but not limited to): echo, nuclear, TEE, cardioversions, stress tests, consults, medication management, etc.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support
- Position will offer a very competitive salary, productivity bonus.
- Additional equity & partnership opportunities
- Sign-on bonus and relocation package available
- B/C or B/E in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.