At Citrus Cardiology Consultants, a CVAUSA partner, our providers have heart. Our group of accomplished physicians and staff of highly skilled specialists work as a team to provide care in virtually all aspects of cardiology. We offer all of our patients high-quality, comprehensive cardiac care at state-of-the-art, full service cardiac care centers. We offer an array of services throughout the counties of Citrus, Sumter, Lake, and Marion, which include (but not limited to): cardiovascular disease, coronary and peripheral interventions, electrophysiology, and structural heart procedures.
As we continue to expand our services throughout Central Florida, we have a need for a dynamic, patient centered, and specialized interventional cardiologist to work within our local clinics and affiliated hospitals.
- Full-time Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- Location: The Villages/Leesburg
- General services to include (but not limited to): echo, nuclear, cardiac CT, TEE, stress tests, consults, medication management, etc.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support in clinic and hospital.
- Position will offer an excellent compensation and benefits package
- Partnership track and additional equity offered
- Sign-on and relocation package negotiable
- B/C or B/E in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.