At Heart and Vascular Care, a CVAUSA partner, we strive to provide comprehensive, compassionate, high quality cardiovascular care in metro Atlanta and the surrounding North Georgia communities. Through state-of-the-art treatments, cutting-edge technology, timely communication, and a promise to nurture sincere patient-to-physician relationships, we are committed to delivering comprehensive cardiovascular care.As we continue to expand our cardiovascular health services throughout our Greater Atlanta communities, we have a need for an experienced Cardiovascular Advanced Practice Provider (NP or PA) to work with our clinical team at our Jasper clinic and affiliated hospital. This is an amazing opportunity that allows you to reside in the beautiful suburbs of Northern Atlanta with a balanced commute to downtown Atlanta and Northern Georgia Mountains. If you love the outdoors, camping, biking, or hiking, this could be a perfect area and opportunity for you.Job Details
- Advanced Practice Provider (Physician Assistant-C OR Nurse Practitioner).
- Office location: Jasper clinic and affiliated hospital
- Opportunities to provides services in the areas of general cardiovascular medicine and interventional care
- Weekend call coverage shared equality amongst all APPs
- Monday-Friday schedule
- W2 employed position.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- 3-5+ years of direct Cardiovascular APP experience preferred
- Board Certification Required – Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
- Must have active, unencumbered Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner medical license.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, team-player, and patient centered.
CVAUSA is a national partner for cardiovascular specialists, offering the resources and expertise needed to maximize practice efficiency while preserving clinical and operational autonomy. Our focus is on helping our practices overcome challenges, pursue opportunities, and drive innovation in their respective field of cardiovascular medicine. We are here to support our practices so they can maintain their autonomy and practice medicine their