At Atria Heart, a CVAUSA partner, our team of experts prevent and treat heart disease using the most up-to-date, modern, and evidence-based treatments and medications. Our care team provides patients with a personalized treatment strategy that incorporates an emphasis on diet, exercise, and overall healthy habits. We know that improved overall wellness and happiness leads to better heart health. Our goal is to optimize the cardiac risk profile for every patient in our care to prevent future cardiovascular events.As we continue to expand our cardiovascular health services throughout Phoenix, we have a need for a dynamic and patient-centered Non-Invasive Cardiologist to work within our local clinics and affiliated hospitals. Job Details
- Full-time Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- Location: Biltmore and Deer Valley locations, and affiliated hospitals
- General cardiovascular services to include (but not limited to): echo, nuclear, TEE, cardioversions, stress tests, consults, medication management, etc.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional clinical and administrative support
- Excellent compensation and production bonus offering
- Additional equity & partnership opportunities
In 2024, Atria Heart partnered with Cardiovascular Associates of America (CVAUSA). Cardiovascular Associates of America provides an exciting future for growth while continuing Atria’s Physician-led autonomy and dedication to the Arizona patient community.
- B/C or B/E in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.