The Cardiovascular Institute of New England, a CVAUSA Partner, is a group practice consisting of Board-Certified Cardiologists and Licensed Physicians Assistants with over 15 office locations serving the New England community. We have been in practice for over 25 years and offer a diverse and comprehensive range of Cardiology and sub-specialty services such as Electrophysiology and Interventional Cardiology.
As we continue to expand cardiovascular health services throughout New England, we are seeking a dynamic and patient-centered Non-Invasive General Cardiologist within our local Cranston and surrounding offices.
- General cardiovascular services to include (but not limited to): echos, nuclear, TEE, stress tests, cardioversions, medication management, etc. Acute services include support of additional physician and APP support.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Collaborative relationships with local health systems
- Call expectations shared with other physician staff
- Opportunity for Partner Status in two years
- Excellent Compensation and Benefit Package
- Progressive, Innovative Practice
- Completion of a fully accredited US Fellowship in Cardiology
- Board certified or Board eligible in Cardiovascular Medicine (Practicing or Fellow)
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.
CINE is a Partner Practice of Cardiovascular Associates of America. CVAUSA brings the best cardiovascular physicians into one network with the common mission of saving lives, reducing costs, and improving patient care through clinical innovation while preserving Practice autonomy.