Cardiovascular Medicine (CVM) is seeking a Cardiac Electrophysiologist for their practice based in Davenport, Iowa. CVM was founded in 1976 and remained an independent, physician-led group of over 20 physicians and 250 support staff in a single specialty group offering a variety of cardiology modalities. In 2021, CVM affiliated with Cardiovascular Associates of America (CVAUSA). Cardiovascular Associates of America provides an exciting future for growth while continuing CVM’s Physician-led autonomy and dedication to the Quad Cities patient community.
- Completed a two-year electrophysiology fellowship and is BC/BE
- 2-5 years’ experience preferred
- Strong academic credentials
- Strong clinical background
- Distinguished professional record
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration with other physicians and clinical colleagues
- Highly successful and reputable thriving Cardiology Practice comprised of 2 Divisions: Iowa and Illinois
- Successful Team of EP Colleagues seeking additional support for Iowa EP Services
- Complete EP Program
- Full Device Services
- 2 Dedicated EP Labs with 100% EP support team
- A Fib
- Lead Extractions
- State of the Art 3D Mapping (Carto and ESI)
- NO GENERAL CARDIOLOGY CALL - EP only Call rotation
- General Cardiology Hospitalist Program routinely managing inpatient care utilizing EP as consultants
- Majority of services performed on one hospital campus – limited driving throughout the workweek!
- Additional Colleagues in the Iowa Division include 12 cardiologists; 7 Cardiac Interventionists, 1 Peripheral Interventionalist, 4 Non-Interventionalists. Interventional Services available include TAVR, CTO and complex Endovascular procedures. Practice Support Staff of 250 including Advanced Practice Providers (provide both hospital and office support)
- Collaborative relationships with two health systems
- Opportunity for Partner Status in two years
- Efficient, productive Ancillary Services including Arrhythmia Monitoring Center, Office Based Lab (Vascular Procedures and Loop Recorders), PET, CT, SPECT, Vein Center, Echocardiography/Vascular Sonography
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Progressive Practice successfully embracing Population Health Initiatives
Cardiovascular Associates of America backed by Webster Equity Partners brings the best cardiovascular physicians into one network with the common mission of saving lives, reducing costs, and improving patient care through clinical innovation. Through CVAUSA’s physician-centered practice management model, physicians drive clinical care and their practice culture, while benefitting from the business expertise and shared resources available through CVAUSA. As a member of the National AND local Practices, you will be fast-tracked to Partner status and enjoy the benefits of CVAUSA expansion across the nation.
About the Quad Cities:
The Quad Cities is a creative, connected, and prosperous bi-state community on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River. It is a 2.5-hour drive to Chicago/3.5-hour drive to St. Louis.
Encompassing six counties in Illinois and Iowa, the Quad Cities offers something for everyone. Home to over 500,000 individuals, the Quad Cities region is a great place to practice and to raise a family.
Vibrant and well-educated workforce
Innovative and superior schools, colleges, and universities
Robust arts, culture, theater, sports and entertainment scenes, ranking #1 Minor Baseball League Market in the Nation
Top-notch parks, outdoor recreational and scenic spaces with hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, biking, and walking
Affordable housing, taxes and living options
Accessible transportation options by air, rail, river and highway
Average commute time of 19 minutes