The Cardiovascular Institute of New England, a CVAUSA Partner, is a group practice consisting of Board-Certified Cardiologists and Certified Physicians Assistants with over 15 office locations serving the New England community. We have been in practice for over 25 years and offer a diverse and comprehensive range of Cardiology and sub-specialty services such as Electrophysiology and Interventional Cardiology.
As we continue to expand cardiovascular and electrophysiology health services throughout New England, we are seeking a dynamic and patient-centered Electrophysiologist within our local Cranston and surrounding offices.
- Full-time Electrophysiologist
- Main Location: Cranston (opportunity to support other locations)
- Physician will provide a mixture of Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular services within the hospital, clinic, and lab
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Collaborative relationships with local health systems
- Call expectations shared with other physician staff.
- Opportunity for Partner Status in two years with additional equity offering
- Excellent Compensation and Benefit Package
- Progressive, Innovative Practice
- B/C in Cardiovascular Medicine, and B/C or B/E in Electrophysiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.
CINE is a Partner Practice of Cardiovascular Associates of America. CVAUSA brings the best cardiovascular physicians into one network with the common mission of saving lives, reducing costs, and improving patient care through clinical innovation while preserving Practice autonomy.