Quad Cities, IA/IL
Cardiovascular Medicine PLLC, a highly respected group of 26 physicians, is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist for their practices located in Moline IL and Davenport Iowa. CVM was formed in 1976 and remained an independent, physician-led group until 2021 when CVM affiliated with Cardiovascular Associates of America (CVAUSA). Cardiovascular Associates of America provides an exciting future for growth while continuing CVM’s Physician-led autonomy and dedication to the Greater Quad Cities patient community.
- Highly successful and reputable thriving Independent Practice comprised of 2 Divisions: Illinois and Iowa
- Join established Team of Interventionists, performing Cardiac and Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Full Service Cardiac Program
- High volume coronary and peripheral labs
- Busy TAVR program
- Established Office Based Lab (OBL)
- Accredited vascular, CT, echo programs, including 3D TEE
- GENERAL CARDIOLOGY CALL – rotations servicing 1 Primary hospital and 1-2 secondary hospital(s)
- STEMI CALL
- Physician Partners inclusive of General Cardiology, Interventionists, and EP providers
- Collaborative relationships with 2 health systems
- Opportunity for Partner status in 2 years
- Efficient, productive and expanding In-office Ancillary Services including OBL, PET, CT, SPECT, Echocardiography/Vascular Sonography, Arrhythmia Monitoring Center, and Vein/PAD Center
- Support Staff of over 240 including 28+ Advanced Practice Provider.
- Very lucrative compensation package that includes a base salary, production bonuses, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, partnership track and equity.