Southwest Cardiovascular Associates is excited to bring on a dynamic, patient-centered, and specialized Interventional Cardiologist to work within our local Prescott & Prescott Valley clinics. Join our well- respected and experienced team as we grow to provide well- needed services in the Yavapai County community. Our growth also includes adding a new ambulatory surgical center where you will be able to perform the latest Interventional procedures with brand-new cutting-edge technology and equipment.Job Details:
- Highly successful and reputable thriving Practice with locations in - Prescott/ Prescott Valley, Mesa, and Yuma.
- Join established Team performing Cardiac and Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Full Service Cardiac Program
- Opportunity for a variety of coronary and peripheral lab procedures
- Accredited vascular, CT, echo programs, including 3D TTE.
- Call supported with other local physician team
- Immediate equity in CVAUSA National Cardiovascular Practice
- Efficient, productive In-office Ancillary Services
- Support Staff of Advanced Practice Providers
- At least 1-year Interventional fellowship and BC/BE is preferred.
In 2022, SWCVA affiliated with Cardiovascular Associates of America (CVAUSA). Cardiovascular Associates of America provides an exciting future for growth while continuing SWCVA’s Physician-led autonomy and dedication to the Arizona patient community.