At Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida (CVI), a CVAUSA Partner, you can rely on our experienced, board-certified cardiologists and Advanced Practice Providers (APP) to use the latest technological advances available in cardiology today, at our clinics in Ocala and The Villages. Our cardiology services include cardiac wellness and prevention as well as diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, valve disease, hypertension, CVD, heart rhythm conditions, and congestive heart failure. If you have heart disease, you’re not alone.
As we continue to expand our cardiovascular health services throughout Marion County, we need a dynamic, patient-centered, and specialized Interventional Cardiologist within our clinics, hospitals, OBLs, and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Hospital and Clinic Location(s): Ocala and The Villages
- Physician will spend a larger percentage of time in hospital and lab to start and expand in clinic over time. Will include primarily Interventional services with a mixture of some general cardiovascular care.
- Interventional services to include (but not limited to): diagnostics and coronary services/procedures. Additional opportunity for peripheral vein. Cardiothoracic support for more complex interventions.
- General services to include (but not limited to): echo, nuclear, cardiac CT, TEE, stress tests, consults, medication management, etc.
- Monday-Friday schedule w/ call expectations shared with other physicians. Additional APP support during weekend call and weekdays.
- Position will offer a very competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Additional equity & partnership opportunities available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation provided.
- B/C Cardiovascular Medicine, and B/C or B/E in Interventional Cardiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Medicine program
- MD or DO (practicing or fellow welcome)
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.