Bay Area Cardiology Associates PA, a CVAUSA Partner, is a large Tampa based group practice with four offices in Brandon, Sun City Center, Riverview, and Tampa, Florida. Our doctors are board-certified in cardiovascular diseases and provide diagnostic and customized treatment services for a wide range of cardiovascular conditions. We focus on individual patients’ needs and their long-term health and vitality. We use the most advanced technologies, including echocardiograms, electrocardiograms (EKGs), nuclear stress tests, and cardiac computed tomography (CT) scans to diagnose coronary artery disease (CAD) and other underlying cardiovascular conditions. Our offices also provide vascular ultrasound and venous ultrasound to assess conditions like varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and aneurysm.As we continue to expand our cardiovascular and electrophysiology services throughout Greater Tampa, we have a need for a dynamic, patient-centered, and specialized Electrophysiologist within our offices and local hospitals.Job Details
- Full-time Electrophysiologist
- Location: Tampa offices and local hospitals
- Physician will provide a mixture of Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular services within the hospital, lab and clinic.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support in clinic and hospital.
- Position will offer a very competitive salary and productivity bonus.
- Additional equity opportunities available
- B/C in Cardiovascular Medicine, and B/C or B/E in Electrophysiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.