MyCardiologist is dedicated to providing excellence in cardiac care to all patients, striving to make state-of-the-art technology accessible. Our clinical team and staff pride themselves on delivering respectful and individualized care to each person who walks through the door. As our group nears its 61st year, we continue to seek superb clinical staff to grow our practice and are very excited for our partnership with Cardiovascular Associates of America (CVAUSA), because it allows us to join a growing network of America’s leading cardiologists and continue to put patients and clinicians at the center; supporting and strengthening our groups so we can offer the best care at the best value.
As we continue to expand cardiovascular health services throughout southern Florida, we are seeking a dynamic and patient-centered Non-Invasive General Cardiologist within our local Miami Lakes office.
- Hospital & Clinic Locations: Miami Lakes and local affiliated hospitals. Opportunity to split clinic time in Miami Lakes and Aventura.
- Services will include a mixture of acute/hospital rounding and consults and clinic patients.
- General cardiovascular services to include (but not limited to): echos, nuclear, TEE, stress tests, cardioversions, medication management, etc. Acute services include support of additional physician and APP support.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call expectations include one weekend every other month, and 2-3 weeknights per month. APPs take primary call support and physicians take secondary call support
- W2 employed model with salary plus additional bonuses and comprehensive benefits package.
- Additional equity and partnership tracks opportunities
- Sign-on bonus available
- Board certified or Board eligible in Cardiovascular Medicine (Practicing or Fellow)
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.