We, Cardiovascular Associates of America (CVAUSA), are excited to expand our Electrophysiology team throughout our Central Florida clinics and affiliated hospitals. We are focused on adding a dynamic, patient-centered, and specialized Electrophysiologist within our offices and local hospitals. Job Details
- Full-time Electrophysiologist
- Location: The Villages and Leesburg
- Physician will primarily provide Electrophysiology services and some general Cardiovascular services within the hospital, lab and clinic.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call responsibilities shared with other physicians.
- Additional APP, MA, and administrative support in clinic and hospital.
- Position will offer a very competitive salary and productivity bonus.
- Partnership and equity offering
- B/C in Cardiovascular Medicine, and B/C or B/E in Electrophysiology
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular program
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.