The Cardiac & Vascular Institute, a CVAUSA Partner, is committed to providing the highest quality heart and vascular care to all our patients, utilizing clinical expertise and cutting-edge technology in the Cardiovascular field. TCAVI is an accredited testing facility with in-house state-of-the-art equipment. Our cardiologists and vascular surgeons practice under a guiding principle that early detection is the best form of prevention.As we continue to expand cardiovascular health services throughout Central Florida, we are seeking a dynamic and patient-centered Non-Invasive General Cardiologist to work primarily within our Gainesville clinic and local hospital. Job Details
- Hospital and Clinic Location(s): Gainesville clinics and affiliated hospital.
- Setting will include a mixture of hospital and clinic-based services.
- Opportunity to expand Heart Failure services.
- Services and/or procedures include (but not limited to): echo, nuclear, TEE, stress test, consults, medication management, etc).
- Monday-Friday schedule w/ call expectations shared with other physicians. Additional APP and nurse support within clinic and hospital.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Additional equity & partnership opportunities available
- Sign-on and relocation negotiable
- Board certified or Board eligible in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Completion from a US Accredited Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Medicine program
- MD or DO (practicing or fellow welcome)
- Advanced Heart Failure a HUGE PLUS
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo preferred.
- Hard-working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork-focused, and patient-centered.